1. Please take note of the following information:
- The only way to pay at THE OTHER SIDE 2020 (TOS2020) is using the TOS2020 RFID wristband.
- Upon using the TOS2020 RFID wristband, the individual implicitly accepts the terms and conditions that form part of the General Conditions to TOS2020Festival.
- Get your TOS2020 RFID wristband at festival Top-Up Stations.
- Look after your TOS2020 RFID wristband. TOS2020 cannot take responsibility for loss or damage.
2. Top up your wristband at any TOS2020 RFID point -
Village Green, VIP, DJ stage area, main event area.
- Using cash or credit cards.
- There is a $2 fee on the 1st top-up
- With a minimum of $10 and a maximum of $500.
- Using only multiples of $10 ($10, $20, $30, $40...).
- You can recharge your wristband as many times as necessary at any TOS2020 RFID point.
3. Pay at the festival and campground using your wristband
4. Claim back the money that you have not spent using your wristband
- Online Refunds will open from the 04th of January 2021 until the 31st January 2021 at 23H59.
- Create a Howler account: https://www.howler.co.za/user_setup/new and follow the instructions
- Transaction fees $1.8
- Minimum refund claim: $2.5
- If you need help please follow this link: https://help.howler.co.za/article/abul7k9kwp-how-do-i-cashout-online
- For any question or incidence contact with: email@example.com
- Requests for refunds of outstanding balance that are received outside the solicitation period outlined above will not be processed.
5. Remember that...
- You can check your wristband balance at TOS2020 RFID points and any bar.
- You must keep your wristband to make your online refund application.
- TOS2020 reserves the right to decline wristbands that are cut, pulled off or visibly manipulated.
- Any official complaints regarding the cashless wristband must be made as soon as possible, either at the information points at the festival venues, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org