CARPARK TICKETS ARE ADDITIONAL TO FESTIVAL TICKETS AND MUST BE PURCHASED SEPERATELY
There is no access to the campsite without a Camping Ticket
Campsite is located within 200m of the mainstage. RV and caravan area a little further.
Campsite space will be allocated on arrival with maximum size per group of 4mx3m.
- If you have an RV, caravan or house bus you must purchase an RV CAMP ticket. There are a limited number of sites so book early.
The RV allocated space is self contained 5mx8m, there are no power or water hook-ups. The driver is the RV CAMP ticket holder
Camping Tickets will be available at the event through the Info Centre if you decide to stay at the last minute.
The campsite must be vacated before midday JAN 1.
Campers can arrive by shuttle bus. You must have all your required gear in one back pack.
There is a shuttle run from town the next morning so you can return to Whangamata. The shuttle bus time table will be published here.
The campground is showers and toilet facility.
Parking is offered in an area adjacent to the campground. You must purchase a Camping CARPARK Ticket if you are bringing a vehicle and have a GA Camping Ticket.
There will be a restricted bar area within the campground. There is no alcohol allowed in any other part of the campground.
There is a food outlet in the campground area.
There is free water station available in the campground.
There is an Info Centre in the campground.
There is no open air or tent cooking in the campground. There is a total fire ban in the campsite.
Afternoon Delight is the campground stage that will host “smoko”.
The campground stage will have performances running through 1.00pm to 4.30pm. Artists to be announced.
What to bring
Please bring a great attitude with respect for your campground neighbour and the environment we are all sharing.
There is no BYO alcohol to the campground.
Bring a torch.
Sunscreen and a hat.
A small chilly bin or bag will be allowed into camp ground with water or non alcoholic drink and prepared food parcel for breakfast. NO GLASS CONTAINERS.
We encourage you to precycle. Bring recyclable or compostable containers and take what you bring in home when you leave.
Camping mattresses only (air mattresses and camping rolls are best suited). Foam matresses not permitted as they pose a potential fire hazard.
What not to bring
- Alcohol - any alcohol found at the Event Site will be confiscated and will not be returned and the offending patron(s) ejected from Event Site for the remainder of the Event.
- Glass (Including jars, bottles, containers, mirrors and perfumes).
- Air horns.
Weapons or explosives of any kind (including potential missiles).
- Illegal substances.
- Nitrous oxide bulbs and canisters.
- Flares, fireworks, sparklers, explosives or any fire twirling equipment.
- Fires and open flames.
- Instruments. (Approved for Camping Ticket holders only)
- Advanced personal vaporizers (or modified APVs) or liquid refills for E-Cigs.
- Flammable liquids.
- Portable laser equipment and pens.
- Sharpies, markers, paint cans or paint pens.
- Drones or other remote control devices.
- Couches and chairs. (Small camping chairs are approved for Camping Ticket holders only but not on Event Site)
Anything studded (ie belts, wristbands etc).
- Audio or video recording devices (including GoPro and similar).
- Professional photography equipment (eg telephoto lenses; any lens over 20cm; any detachable lens; stands or other commercial equipment or anything deemed by Event staff to be professional photography equipment).
- Kites or sky lanterns.
- Toy guns, water guns or slingshots.
- Monopods, tripods or attachment sticks (selfie-sticks).
- Skateboards, scooters, wagons, carts, rollerblades, roller skates, bicycles, quad-bikes, segways, hoverboards, self-balancing scooters or any personal motorised vehicles.
- Animals (excluding service dogs such as guide dogs and police or emergency service dogs).
- Unauthorised solicitation materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, give-aways, samples, or other promotional items.
- Any other item deemed by Event staff (in their discretion) to be dangerous or offensive or potentially dangerous by Event organisers.